9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday to Friday


Call Us to Schedule a Consultation






A U Visa is a special visa that allows an illegal immigrant who was the victim of a crime in the United States to assist law enforcement in bringing the perpetrator to justice while protecting his or her ability to remain in the U.S. free from deportation. Once approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services (USCIS), the U Visa will allow the immigrant and their immediate family to work and live in the United States, and apply for permanent residency and green card in three years.   This visa category is designed to protect crime victims and their loved ones, but...

Continue reading


Violence Against Women Act   The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) was passed by Congress in 1994 and it provides special protection for both immigrant spouses and the children who have suffered battery or extreme cruelty at the hands of a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident. Although victims of domestic violence are usually female, the Act also covers abused male spouses and children.   This means if your husband, wife, father, mother, stepfather, or stepmother, who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, has abused you or your child physically, sexually, or psychologically, you are entitled to file for permanent residence...

Continue reading